Jul 17, 2019
One thing that people tend to underestimate is their Instagram
profile. Think about it..your Instagram profile is the first thing
that people see. It is their first impression. It tells them
exactly what you are about and what you stand for. It will help
your audience understand who you are, what they can learn and how
you can help. They want to know all the details! And your
profile is their first stop.
Today, I'm spilling all the details about how I use my
Instagram profile to move my business forward and how you can
In this episode you will learn:
- Why it's important to get clear on who you are so your audience
is clear on what you do
- What above the fold means and why it is important
- How I set up my Instagram profile and the key things I want my
audience to know about me
- What a call to action is and how to incorporate them into your
- How instagram highlights can be used to showcase your
- About using IG TV to serve your audience
Download my 10 Step Guide to Selling Your Teaching Resources
Check out my Amazon Go-Getter Books HERE!
Join Our Communities:
Kayse on Instagram
Enjoying the podcast?
Tag me @kaysemorris on Instagram and tell me what you are
Subscribe and Review
I don’t want you to miss a thing! Be the first to know when a
new episode is available by subscribing in iTunes
If you would like to support the Go-Getter’s podcast, a review
would mean so much. By leaving a review, you are helping fellow
Go-Getters find this podcast and start building a life they love.
To leave a review in iTunes, click
HERE and scroll down to Ratings and Reviews.
Click “Write a Review” and share with me how this podcast is
changing your business!